- No products in the cart.
Free shipping for billing over €59,00
Combine and save 15%
BEST SELLING PRODUCTS
I have used relaxers in my hear from 13 years old till 20, and I completely stopped using them. My hair is permanently damaged, and I feel like it’s not a subject we talk about. I have Afro hair, since I’m originally from a tiny country called Suriname, an old Dutch colony.
If you use a relaxer in your hair, it will chemically alter the structure of your hair. Relaxers contain harsh chemicals, such as sodium hydroxide or calcium hydroxide, that break down the bonds in the hair shaft, making it straighter.
Relaxers can also dry out the hair, making it more susceptible to breakage and split ends. To minimize damage and maintain healthy hair, it is important to follow up with a regular hair care routine that includes deep conditioning treatments, moisturizing products, and regular trims to remove damaged ends.
If your hair is damaged due to the use of relaxers, there are several treatments you can use to help repair and restore your hair. Here are some options:
1. Protein treatments: Relaxers can strip the hair of its natural proteins, so using a protein treatment can help to strengthen and repair the hair. Look for treatments that contain hydrolyzed proteins, which are broken down into smaller molecules that can penetrate the hair shaft more easily.
2. Deep conditioning treatments: Deep conditioning treatments can help to restore moisture to the hair, which is often lost when using relaxers. Look for treatments that contain ingredients such as shea butter, Peppermint Oil, or argan oil, which are known for their hydrating properties.
3. Hot oil treatments: Hot oil treatments can help to nourish and moisturize the hair, making it less prone to breakage and split ends. Look for treatments that contain natural oils such as olive oil, jojoba oil, or avocado oil.
4. Scalp treatments: Relaxers can cause damage to the scalp as well as the hair, so using a scalp treatment can help to soothe irritation and promote healthy hair growth. Look for treatments that contain ingredients such as tea tree oil, aloe vera, or chamomile, which are known for their soothing properties.
5. Trim the ends: Regular trimming (and with regular, I mean; every 2 weeks!) can help to remove damaged ends and prevent further breakage. If your hair is severely damaged, consider getting a haircut to remove the damaged hair and start fresh.
The Mudmasky Root Feeding Hair Mask is formulated to nourish and strengthen the hair from the root to the tip, and to promote healthy hair growth. The mask contains a range of natural and organic ingredients, each with a specific purpose:
1) Kaolin Clay: This is a natural clay that is rich in minerals and is known for its ability to gently cleanse the scalp and hair, removing dirt, excess oil, and buildup without stripping the hair of its natural oils.
2) Cetearyl Alcohol: This is a fatty alcohol that is derived from natural sources such as coconut oil. It acts as a conditioning agent, helping to soften and moisturize the hair.
3) Behentrimonium Chloride: This is a quaternary ammonium compound that is commonly used in hair conditioners. It helps to detangle the hair, reduce static electricity, and improve the hair’s overall manageability.
4) Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: This is a protein derived from wheat that helps to strengthen and repair the hair. It can also help to reduce breakage and split ends.
5) Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: This is a natural ingredient that is known for its moisturizing and soothing properties. It can help to reduce scalp irritation and inflammation, and it can also help to improve the overall health of the hair.
6) Jojoba Seed Oil: This is a natural oil that is similar in composition to the sebum produced by the scalp. It can help to moisturize and nourish the hair, and it can also help to prevent hair breakage and split ends.
7) Rosemary Leaf Oil: This is a natural oil that is known for its ability to stimulate hair growth and improve scalp circulation. It can also help to strengthen the hair and prevent hair loss.
8) Peppermint Oil: This is a natural oil that is known for its cooling and refreshing properties. It can help to soothe an itchy scalp, and it can also help to promote hair growth by increasing blood flow to the hair follicles.
Overall, the Mudmasky Root Feeding Hair Mask is designed to provide deep nourishment and hydration to the hair, while also promoting healthy hair growth and reducing breakage and split ends. This makes it a good choice for those with sensitive or damaged hair.
It’s important to remember that damaged hair can take time to repair, so be patient and consistent with your treatments. It’s also a good idea to avoid using relaxers or other harsh chemicals on your hair until it has fully recovered.
Combine and save 15%